Nowadays, it could be quite an exhausting task to get those waxing sessions done at home. However, we need to take proper care of our body to get our “A-Game” going every single day! But, visiting the parlor every other week for a massage, facial, waxing, or hair care could be time-taking and quite expensive. However, there’s not much to worry about if you have the best epilator at home. Hence, today we will review the Best Epilators in India to make hair-removal less painful and affordable!
The top epilators online can prove to be quite handy when you need to get rid of the unwanted hair on your body. Also, the best-rated epilators will help make the hair-removal process faster and hassle-free. Therefore, every woman needs to have a shot at the top-rated epilators to eliminate cut down on the waxing bills and keep the painful experience at bay! So, if you haven’t tried an epilator yet, here’s your chance to check out the Top Epilators in India and make a valuable addition to your grooming kit.
Best Epilator in India 2021 – Reviews
It is one of the highly recommended products for hair removal. It effectively removes hair from the legs and gives a satin-smooth feeling for weeks. It saves money and frees you of any hassles experienced from waxing. It removes the shortest hair from the roots (up to 0.5 mm). Also, the epilator works smoothly even on the longer hair of about 3 to 4 mm. Moreover, the design helps in the easy removal of hair on dry skin since it picks up hairs on the first pass. There are two-speed settings on offer for added convenience. It picks up hair without any fuss and leaves no pain. It feels better when used regularly. Using an epilator is a cost-effective and hassle-free way of removing hair.
- Equipped with the innovative ceramic discs for apt hair removal
- Grasps even the smallest of hair firmly owing to greater speed
- Comes with twin-speed settings to allow for decent usage
- Crafted having a compact & sleek design for improved gripping
- Offers an extra-wide epilator head to remove more hair at once
- Smooth & Sleek Design
- Extra-Wide Epilator Head
- Convenient Speed Settings
- A comparatively expensive epilator
- Takes plenty of time to charge
It has been manufactured for people who are new to using epilators. It can be done comfortably in a shower or while bathing since it is a wet & dry epilator. It needs to be charged for 8 hours to use it for half an hour. It is easy to operate and maintain. It is quite compact and comes in handy during travel. Twenty-four tweezers give an improved epilator system. It has a warranty period of 24 hours. It consists of 1 epilator main body, one epilator head, one adaptor, one cleaning brush, one instruction manual, and one warranty card. It is available in white and violet color. It has a warranty of 2 years. It is cordless operated.
- Comes with efficient & wide tweezers for apt performance
- Offers the 30 percent faster rotational disc for enhanced epilation
- Comprises a compact & colorful design to please everyone’s eye
- Works both cordless & corded to deliver added user convenience
- Provides 2-year warranty on the epilator to counter the defects
- Improved Epilation System
- Convenient Wet & Dry Operation
- Wider & Efficient Tweezers
- Offers solely a single speed setting
- May cause an itchy sensation at times
It is designed to suit the requirements of a modern woman. It is a must-have accessory tool in every woman’s grooming collection. It is easy and comfortable and saves a lot of time that is otherwise wasted in a parlor. Waxing is messy and bothersome. This 2 in 1 epilator is used in wet and dry conditions. It has a stainless steel blade which gives a smooth epilating experience. It can be used during a shower. It is used with an optional cream or gel. It is fast and easily removes hair. There is an on/off button. It needs to be charged for 8 hours to operate for 35 minutes. There are two settings: smooth and close shave. There is a charging base.
- A top-quality epilator for beginners who want to quit waxing
- Offers 100% gentle hair removal performance in just one stroke
- Equipped with the SensoSmart Technology to guide the epilation
- Delivers you with weeks of smooth skin and not just some days
- Provides 2-year warranty on the epilator to counter the defects
- High-Frequency Massage Cap
- Dual Speed Settings
- A touch expensive epilator for beginners
- Not recommended for the dense growth
Make using an epilator an enjoyable experience with this product from Philips. It removes hair gently as short as 0.5 mm from the roots. There is an ergonomic handle along with a washable head for hygiene. The shaving head and comb give a close shave and gently removes hair in different body areas. There are 2-speed settings for thicker and thinner hairs. The rounded shape fits compact in your hand and has a good look and feel. In the tweezing method, the hair is pulled as the plates rotate away from the skin. It is a continuous process of gripping, pulling, extracting, discarding the hair as the epilator moves across the skin.
- Offers a closer shave every time owing to the shaving head & comb
- Comes with the twin-spin settings to grab both thin & thick hair
- Helps pull out the hair from the roots with the apt epilation system
- Equipped with the washable epilation head to ensure proper hygiene
- Provides 2 years warranty on the epilator to counter the defects
- Time-Saving Regulated Movement
- Effortless Usage & Cleaning
- Ideal Epilator for Sensitive Skin
- The blade may turn hot after 20-30 minutes’ use
- The packaging of the product can be improved
You can use it for obtaining smooth legs. It removes hair gently as short as 0.5 mm. The ergonomic handle and washable head make epilation easy. The shaving head and comb give a close shave and gently removes hair in different body areas. There are 2-speed settings for thicker and thinner hairs. The shape fits compact in your hand and has a good look and feel. Epilation discs are gentle tweezing discs facilitating smooth movement of the epilator. After epilation, the hair re-growth is not much. There is less pain with regular epilation. Gradually the number of broken hairs diminishes. There is a sensitive cap provided to remove hair from the underarm and bikini. It comes with two years warranty period.
- Allows for effortless epilation and cleaning after every session
- Helps pull out even the finest to the thickest hair quite effortlessly
- Comes with the rotating disc design for the apt tweezing effect
- Offers the twin speed settings to remove both thin & thick hairs
- Comprises the sensitive cap to help remove the hair from the bikini area
- Efficient Epilation System
- Ergonomic & Compact Design
- Sensitive Area Safety Cap
- Blades may turn hot after 20 minutes’ use
- Can be a touch noisy at times
Braun epilators are the absolute choice for beginners. It gives smooth skin and long-lasting epilation for four weeks. It is pain-free and removes the shortest hairs with ease. In the beginning, the user experiences mild discomfort, but it eases gradually. Using warm water with shower gel during epilation keeps it relaxed and clean. Similarly, the Braun Silk-Epil 7 Epilator is the most-efficient model for shorter hair. With the repeated usage, the overall epilation process is going to be virtually painless. Hence, the epilation from the usual body part would be as smooth as it can get for women. Moreover, the bikini trimmer delivers smooth hair removal whilst avoiding red bumps and irritation.
- Delivers the most-efficient epilation on the shorter body hair
- Comes with the 40 close-grip tweezers for the apt hair removal
- Offers nearly 4-weeks of smooth following every epilator session
- Allows for wet & dry cordless operation for the supreme convenience
- Provides 8 extra attachments to take epilation to a whole new level
- Virtually Painless Epilation
- 40 Close-Grip Tweezers
- Effortless Wet & Dry Operation
- Absence of the bikini trimmer safety head
- A relatively expensive epilator system
It is an ideal product for women. It is an excellent addition to your grooming accessories. The blade has been designed in such a way that it does no damage to the skin. This Remington Wet/Dry Shaver is a battery-driven model with a compact design, which is easy-to-use and user-friendly! Owing to the dual trimmers and the full-size foil, every woman can enjoy effortless and quick shaving with fewer hairs missing. Hence, you can get perfectly smooth results and a flawless bikini line without actually waxing. Lastly, the angled head will help deliver a quicker shave whereas the ergonomic design is going to add a touch of comfort and ease to every epilation or trimming session.
- Equipped with the dual-trimmer system for effortless usage
- An amazing shaver for women looking for an apt bikini line
- Tends to protect your skin from irritating nicks and cuts
- Delivers a faster & convenient shave with the angled head
- Fortified with the hypoallergenic foil to take care of hygiene
- Super-Efficient 3-Blade Shaver
- Angles-Head for Faster Trimming
- Battery-Powered Hair Shaver
- Might not be suitable for thicker hair
- May lack the finishing on occasions
Best Epilators in India – Buying Guide
If you have made up your mind to buy an epilator, here are a few top factors or aspects you need to consider when buying from the market:
With you go with a multi-purpose epilator, you tend to get a variety of attachments or accessories. For instance, you get the sensitive cap to get rid of the facial hair or the ones near the bikini line. Hence, you need to make sure the epilator comes with the required attachments to suit your hair removal requirements.
Wet or Dry
Generally, you can find 2 types of epilators on the market. You have the normal epilators that can be used for dry hair removal whereas you can opt for the Wet & Dry Epilators that can even be used in the shower. Moreover, the dry epilators are usually corded models and are used when plugged into the socket. However, the cordless epilators are water-resistant and may be used in wet settings.
Tweezers on Board
The performance of the epilator tends to rely on the totality of tweezers you have on board. Generally, you get around 40 tweezers on the epilator, which is sufficient for proper epilation.
Different from the general hair removal sites like hands & legs, some body parts are quite sensitive and need to be dealt with appropriately. Hence, your epilator needs to offer at least 2 speed-settings to epilate the hair in the sensitive areas.
Since the epilators remove hair by pulling them out through tweezers, it could catch a few follicles in the process. Hence, you need to clean the tweezers properly after every use for a flawless performance. So, make sure you choose an epilator that can be cleaned without any sort of hassles.
Coming to the design, you need to choose a compact epilator that features an ergonomic grip for apt maneuvering. Owing to the better hold & grip, you can ensure better epilation session after session.
Types of Epilators in India
Rotating Disc Epilators
As the name suggests, the rotating disc epilators are equipped with rubber discs in place of the springs. When these discs move, they tend to grab and pull the hair out from the skin. But, due to safety reasons, the rubber discs were substituted by the metallic discs enclosed in a plastic case.
Spring Type Epilator
The most fundamental epilators you find in the market are the spring epilators, which are equipped with a spring to perform the hair removal. The spring-type epilators are divided into 2 types, which are namely electrical and manual.
Electric Spring Epilator: These epilators are quite similar to the stick versions but the coil twister is going to be driven by a battery or power supply. As soon as the epilator is switched on, there is a twisting motion that helps clutch and plucks the hair out of the skin. The electric spring epilators feature a compact design and have several variants.
Manual Spring Epilator: Also known as the epilator stick, the manual spring epilators are equipped with a smooth & tight steel coil. When such an epilator is moved on the skin, the hair would be trapped in the gaps present in the coil and removed thereafter. If you want a natural hair-removal solution, this kind of epilator is the one you need! Moreover, if you need to remove the thin facial hair, the epilator stick will help remove every tiny follicle quite easily.
The most-advanced epilator systems work on the tweezing mechanism. Different from the regular metallic discs present in the rotating disc epilators, these epilators are equipped with tiny metallic plates that work as tweezers. Available in different models, the efficiency of such epilators tends to rely on the totality of tweezers onboard.
How Do We Use An Epilator?
Getting rid of the unwanted hair on the body is quite a painful task for every woman. With the introduction of epilators, hair removal can be performed without any problems. Moreover, using an epilator isn’t rocket science and doesn’t need any expertise. To help you get flawless smooth skin after every session, we have provided a step-by-step epilation guide for your assistance:
Choose an Ideal Epilator
Firstly, you need to select an epilator that best conforms to your hair removal needs. To find a good-quality epilator, you can always check out the list of the Best Epilators in India. However, we would recommend comparing the available choices to get the best bang for your buck.
One of the most important parts of epilation is scrubbing or exfoliation. If you haven’t performed proper exfoliation, it can give rise to ingrown hair. To avoid such a situation, you need to scrub the skin appropriately before you begin the epilation process. Moreover, you should exfoliate your skin no less than twice a day. Doing so, won’t just prevent the ingrown hair problem but make your skin silky smooth.
When using an epilator, you need to hold it at a 90-degree angle to your body. You should refrain from pressing the epilator into the skin to avoid nicks and cuts. The tweezers will help remove the hair from your skin with ease. Pressing the epilator down might damage the skin cells and harm your skin. Hence, you need to be gentle when working the epilator over your skin.
Stretch & Hold
To avoid the pinching sensation, we would recommend stretching and holding the skin during epilation. Stretching the skin would help avoid the pain and deliver the perfect results after every session.
You need to move the epilator against your hair growth to properly uproot the hair from the skin. By doing so, you wouldn’t just ensure the perfect uprooting of the hair but cutting it tidily.
Recommendation for Quick Buyers
Since the epilator reviews have come to an end, we contemplate choosing the Best Epilator in India won’t be as exhausting as it seems if you follow the Epilator Buying Guide. However, we would suggest the users compare the top epilators online as per their requirements & budget to make a perfect choice. Further, we would recommend choosing a wet & dry epilator equipped with tweezers to get the perfect epilation without any sort of hassles.
Also, if you haven’t been able to select the best epilator that matches your needs, you don’t need to worry as we have a product recommendation as well! The epilator that we would suggest to our users is the Braun Silk-Epil 5-500 Epilator for Women, which has been manufactured to deliver gentle hair removal and is the perfect epilator for beginners. Moreover, with SensoSmart Technology, this epilator helps apply the perfect amount of pressure to guide the epilation process.