Owing to the rapid increase in the world’s population, there is a substantial increase in food demand. But, eating food from the street hawkers and eateries regularly could harm our health. Hence, people have started making their favorite dishes at home keeping control over the ingredients. However, many still don’t have the best cookware set to get going with their cooking skills. Thus, today we will review the Best Cookware Sets in India to help you cook healthy meals at home.
On the other hand, you need to be passionate about cooking to don the chef’s hat! As soon as we have the necessary kitchen cookware, cooking would become even more enjoyable. Moreover, when you start cooking at home, the lesser food you will order online and move to healthy options. Also, you need to know the important aspects given in the Nonstick Cookware Sets Buying Guide to get the best bang for your buck from the market.
Product Reviews of Best Nonstick Cookware Sets in India
Have you been searching for cookware set with a simplistic design but supreme durability? Go with Pigeon as it has been a consistent and trusted brand in the market when it comes to a kitchen appliance. Pigeon by Stovekraft is a basic aluminum nonstick cookware set. It is a set of 3 with one lid. This cookware set is made using the latest German technology. It ensures high durability and smoothness. The modern design provides a pleasant cooking experience. The handles are made of super-durable Bakelite material to deliver better handling and maneuverability.
- Comprises a Kadai with a glass lid, a frying pan, and a flat Tawa
- Equipped with the Bakelite handles for comfortable gripping
- Allows you the freedom of using the metal spoons when cooking
- Fortified with the 5-layer coating for healthy cooking at home
- Provides 1-year product warranty to counter the defects
- 5-Layer Non-Stick Coating
- Non-Toxic PFOA-Free
- Apt for Modern Kitchens
- Might not be induction-friendly
- Need to be cautious when cleaning
Who doesn’t want durable and easy to use cookware at home? Here, we have the Familia non-stick cookware, which is a 3-piece set made up of Aluminium. It is a high-end cookware set crafted out of high-gauge aluminum for added durability. It is considered to be an idle choice for cooking delicacy. The set includes a Kadai pan, frypan (3mm), and a Tawa pan (3mm) with a glass lid. Everyone loves it for its smart and eco-friendly nature. Moreover, the high-grade non-stick coating isn’t going to let the food stick to the surface and facilitates healthy cooking.
- An easy to use, acid-proof, and dishwasher safe cookware set
- The cookware is compatible with any metal or wooden utensils
- Comes with a heat-resistant exterior coating for apt durability
- Features a stylish and classic design to suit any kitchen setting
- Equipped with the ergonomically designed Bakelite handles
- Induction-Friendly Spiral Bottom
- Durable 3mm Thickness
- Easy-to-Use & Lightweight
- Needs proper cleaning & maintenance
- The lid doesn’t fit properly at times
Prestige is a known brand that caters to various needs of the homemakers. They have a wide range of cooking appliances. Prestige omega deluxe granite is a three-piece set with one glass lid. It is a cookware set with a five-layer coating. Omega set is made with German technology. This set consists of – Omni Tawa (280 mm), fry pan (240 mm), Kadai with glass lid (240 mm). Five coats consist of the attractive top-coat, high efficient PTFE coating, dual-layer spatter coat, intermediate coat for even heating, and basecoat to avoid the abrasions.
- Allows for easy maintenance and cleaning with the Aluminium body
- Comes with sturdy heat-resistant handles to ensure the safety
- Equipped with the spatter-coated layer to utilize metallic spoons
- An induction-friendly cookware set that can also be used on stoves
- Provides 1-year product warranty to counter the production defects
- Packed with Safety Features
- Gas & Induction-Compatible
- Long-Lasting Cookware Set
- Not a freezer-proof cookware
- The middle section is a bit elevated
Cello is a leading brand in almost all households in India for a long time; they have a wide range of products. Cello prima induction base is a non-stick aluminum cookware set of 3. It is available in classic cherry color. The smart and elegant look of this cookware will give your kitchen a great look. The strength and durability come from the American heritage coating. The three pieces consist of a Tawa (280mm), frying pan (220 mm), and a Kadai (2 liters) with a lid (220 mm). Also, the cookware has been equipped with sturdy and heat-proof Bakelite handles for safer usage.
- Comes with the tempered glass lid along with the steam vent
- Equipped with the durable Bakelite handles for a better grip
- The American Heritage Original Coating allows healthy cooking
- Crafted from the high-gauge Aluminium material for apt durability
- An induction-friendly cookware set also used on the gas stoves
- Induction-Compatible Cookware
- DuPont American Heritage Coating
- Durable & High-Efficiency Cookware
- Not a dishwasher-friendly cookware set
- Doesn’t offer the metal or wooden spatula
Vinod is a trusted brand for more than ten years now. They have a trusted range of products well-suited for the Indian household. Vinod supreme non-stick cookware is a garnet metallic 4pcs set. A premium quality set that consists of a frying pan (1.2 liters and 22 cm), a Kadai with glass lid(2 liters and 22 cm), a flat dosa Tawa (28 cm), and a mini fry pan (14cm). Moreover, it features thick construction to allow for even heat distribution and better cooking. Also, this cookware set has been fitted with the Virgin Riveted Bakelite Handles without any sort of separate fixation.
- Equipped with the 5-layer coating to ensure a non-stick cooking
- Comes with heat-resistant Bakelite handles for apt safety
- Comprises the flat-bottom to help cook food using inductions
- Features the elegant and durable finish to add the aesthetics
- The material is PFOA-free to facilitate worry-free cooking at home
- Long-Lasting Thick Construction
- Gas and Induction-Compatible
- Easy-to-Clean Stain-Free Cookware
- Not a dishwasher-safe cookware set
- Needs to clean quite cautiously
Next, we have the 3-piece non-stick cookware set coming from the house of Nirlep by Bajaj electronics. It has been proving its brand efficiency for many years by providing high-quality and long-lasting products. This range of non-stick cookware sets has great design patterns and colors that can fit all Indian households, providing a classic look. Nirlep introduced this unique gift range, which was loved by the customers. The three pieces consist of a frying pan (2.5 mm), Kadai (2.5mm), and a Tawa (2.5mm). Also, this cookware set has been fitted with the cool-touch Bakelite handles for safer cooking.
- Comes with a robust 5-layer coating for non-stick cooking
- Dishwasher-friendly cookware set to facilitate easy cleaning
- Comprises the induction-friendly bottom for added suitability
- Features a glass lid that won’t let the actual flavors to escape
- Offers a sophisticated and trendy design apt for modern kitchens
- Gas & Induction-Compatible
- Safe PFOA-Free Material
- Top Durability & Efficiency
- Relatively smaller size cookware
- The handle of the Kadai might slacken
Nirlon has been a unique cookware manufacturer since the year 1994 with a wide range of products. Nirlon kitchen has come up with this premium quality non-stick cookware 3-piece set. It is a highly-efficient and reliable cookware set, which evenly heats up to avoid burning food. They have a blend of tradition and new technology cookware sets that add a unique look and provide a great experience to the customers and their kitchens. The five pieces set consist of – Flat Tawa 29.5cm, Kadhai 1.5L, Kadhai 1.25L. Also, it has been fitted with the longer stay-cool Bakelite handles to improve maneuverability.
- Features the riveted Bakelite handles for superior protection
- Comes with scratch-resistant triple-layered non-stick coating
- Allows you to cook healthy food using comparatively lesser oil
- Induction-friendly cookware that can be used on gas stoves
- Provides 1-year warranty on the product to counter the defects
- Long-Lasting & Efficient Cookware
- Dishwasher-Friendly Cookware
- 3-Layer Reinforced Non-Stick Coating
- Doesn’t offer the transparent glass lid
- The non-stick coating needs improvement
Nonstick Cookware – Buying Guide
For all the people who are buying cookware set for the first time, there is a lot you need to know to find the best cookware sets for your kitchen. Hence, we have discussed the top considerations below for your assistance:
The Aluminium cookware is usually fortified with a non-stick coating because it is a top-quality heat conductor. As a result, the heat would spread uniformly all over the pan’s bottom to ensure even heat delivery. The cookware’s thickness depends majorly on the density of Aluminum used to manufacture the cooking utensil.
On the market, you can also find the cast aluminum cookware, which is relatively heavy, dense, and expensive. Owing to the density of the material, the cast aluminum cookware isn’t going to distort easily and serve you for a long time. Thus, these cookware sets will be weighty and hence, you need to check the weight before you make the final decision.
When you purchase the nonstick cookware sets, you will find several layers of non-stick coating on the inner side, which surely has a positive effect on the cookware set’s value. Moreover, with the increase in the number of coating layers, the cookware might become expensive. Some of the top cookware brands in the market come with patented coatings like Greblon and DuPont American Heritage. Hence, these cookware sets allow for healthy cooking at home without using plenty of oil.
Generally, you will find 3 layers of non-stick coating in the long-lasting cookware sets. The roller coating method is the procedure employed to add the non-stick coating. Also, you might as well find the pan’s exterior to be slightly rough, and hence, you distinguish that it perhaps comes with solely 1 or 2 non-stick coating layers.
Further, if the inner surface is quite smooth, then with the higher number of nonstick coatings, the cookware is going to last for a comparatively longer time. Additionally, you should look for cookware that comes with a matte finish and not a glossy surface.
Not every non-stick cookware set is dishwasher-safe and hence, they could be tougher to clean. Certainly, getting the cookware washed inside the dishwasher would seem to be effortless. But, in the process, the warranty might become void if the manufacturer doesn’t state that the cookware is dishwasher-safe.
Therefore, if you are fond of using the dishwasher to wash the cookware and utensils; you need to bring home the dishwasher-safe cookware set. Inside the dishwasher, the applied heat during the drying rotation might affect the interior layer’s finish and hence, the non-stick coating might get degraded.
If you often plan to position your non-stick cookware in the microwave oven, you need to find the cookware that can withstand the extreme temperature levels. A majority of cookware sets in the market are oven-safe to the 350°F temperature. But, you should look for cookware that can endure an even higher temperature for a decent performance.
If you don’t find the oven-safe tag in the specifications, there’s going to be a reason behind it. Also, the smooth handles may melt at a higher temperature inside the oven if the appropriate material isn’t used to manufacture them.
Moreover, the non-stick cookware sets aren’t valuable for browning and frying. Hence, to cook food at a higher temperature, you should refrain from using the pan or saucer. This cookware can prove to be the perfect Omelet pans but may not be worthy enough to fry steaks. Moreover, it is important to have non-stick cookware sets in your kitchen but you need to cook as per the instructions to ensure a long life.
The nonstick cookware buying guide will surely help purchase the appropriate pan for home cooking. Definitely, you will have to take care of other aspects as well when buying the cooking utensils such as the size, price, and average customer rating.
Recommendation for Quick Buyers
Since we have concluded the nonstick cookware reviews, you might have understood the fact that purchasing the Best Cookware Sets in India isn’t a tricky task if you refer to the Cookware Sets Buying Guide. Moreover, you need to compare different options available in the market to get the model that suits your style of cooking. Also, we would recommend our users to go with the nonstick cookware sets that are induction-friendly and boast the patented layers on non-stick coating.
However, if you still haven’t been able to choose the Best Nonstick Cookware Sets in India, we have you covered with the product recommendation. The Nonstick Cookware Set that we would suggest our users buy is the Prestige Omega Deluxe Granite 3 Pcs Cookware Set, which has been manufactured with German Technology that would last around 3-times more than the other non-stick cookware available on the market.