If you are quite fond of cooking food at home, then having the good-quality kitchen utensils, cookware, and appliances become inevitable. The most common piece of cookware found in every kitchen is a frying pan. Hence, without the best frying pan in the kitchen, all the dishes you plan to prepare may not be the way you want. Hence, today we are going to review the Best Frying Pans in India so that the smell of perfectly cooked food emanates from your kitchen!
These days, a majority of people choose the non-stick frying pans over the other types on the market. Such frying pans don’t allow the food to get stuck on the surface so that the beauty of your recipe remains intact. Moreover, cleaning the non-stick frying pans is effortless as there isn’t any residue left behind after cooking.
Apart from the non-stick models, you can also choose amongst the Aluminium and Cast Iron Frying Pans, which tend to have their advantages. With that said, selecting the perfect frying pan to suit your cooking requirements can be relatively tricky. As a result, we have thoroughly reviewed the Top Frying Pans below so that you can prepare food rapidly yet effectively.
Best Frying Pan in India! – Reviews
To prepare nutritious and healthy food for your family, you should join hands with low-oil cooking. Here is the Wonderchef Granite Range of frying pans, which are crafted to aid low-oil cooking at home. The Wonderchef Granite Aluminium Fry Pan is ideal for everyday browning and sautéing. As a result, you can effectively prepare fried eggs, French toast, pasta, fish fries, fried chicken, and other favorite snacks.
Moreover, the premium non-stick coating doesn’t let the food stick to the cooking surface to facilitate perfect cooking! Crafted out of 100% virgin aluminum, this frying pan allows you to cook faster with the uniform heat distribution. Furthermore, the frying pan boasts the unique marble coating to add an aesthetic value to your cookware armory.
- Equipped with 5-layer non-stick coating for healthy cooking
- Comes with the modish soft-touch handle for added support
- Crafted using top-quality Aluminium for even heat distribution
- Delivers 2-years manufacturer’s warranty against the defects
- Aesthetic Granite Frying Pan
- Low-Oil Food Preparation
- Ergonomic Soft-Touch Handle
- Isn’t a metal spoon-friendly pan
- Needs to be cleaned cautiously
For all those of you looking for an affordable nonstick frying pan with lid, choosing this Hawkins Futura Frying Pan will be a good choice. Crafted with the innovative patented process, this piece of cookware has been destined to last for a prolonged time. The Hawkins Futura Fry Pan comes with a durable German non-stick coating to aid oil-free cooking at home.
Moreover, there is a stay-cool plastic handle so that your hands are safe from getting burnt accidentally. The stainless steel lid offers a snug-fit for retaining the taste, steam, and heat inside the pan. Owing to the heavier base, this frying pan heats up quickly whilst offering even heat distribution. Additionally, this nonstick frying pan allows the user to cook their favorite snacks healthily.
- A sturdy frying pan that would last longer than ordinary models
- Fortified with the German non-stick coating for healthy cooking
- Delivers uniform heat distribution to cook the food effectively
- Crafted out of heavy-gauge Aluminium to support low-oil cooking
- Long-Lasting Nonstick Coating
- Ergonomic Stay-Cool Handle
- Sturdy Stainless Steel Lid
- Isn’t an induction-friendly cookware
- Can’t use the metallic spatulas
Next, we have a stainless steel frying pan from the house of Prestige, which is known to manufacture top-quality cookware. The Prestige Platina nonstick fry pan allows the user to fry and cook food quickly and evenly with the innovative Impact Forged Bottom. Additionally, the dense and heavy base makes sure that the food items aren’t going to burn even when cooked at high flame.
Crafted to perfection, the Platina Stainless Steel Fry Pan makes for an elegant addition to the kitchen cookware. Moreover, apart from the frying pan’s durable and sturdy design, it also saves ample energy owing to the rapid heat-up time. Further, there is a 5-years manufacturer’s warranty on offer to take care of the production defects and issues.
- Comes with the sturdy handle with fine grip for a secure hold
- Offers even heat distribution to avoid the burning of food items
- Both gas and induction-compatible frying pan for convenience
- Ensures that the food gets fried or cooked evenly yet quickly
- Uniform Heat Distribution
- Unique Impact Forged Bottom
- Induction-Compatible Cookware
- Requires being pre-heated before cooking
- Food needs to be cooked at medium flame
Looking for a low-oil solution for shallow-frying or sautéing veggies and other delicacies for the kitchen? Bring home the Solimo Non Stick Fry Pan, which has been crafted using 100% virgin Aluminium from the house of Hindalco. This frying pan comes with the glossy red exterior to add a sense of style to your kitchen’s cookware. Coming with the 5.4cm depth and 1.8L capacity, this cookware is fairly easy to handle when cooking at home.
Moreover, the food-grade European non-stick coating and the dense material make it the perfect cookware for everyday cooking. Further, there is a lengthy Bakelite cool-touch handle to offer a comfortable and firm grip. Additionally, this frying pan is both gas and induction-compatible, which makes it quite convenient to use without any sort of hassles.
- Allows the user to stir-fry, shallow-fry, and sauté effectively
- Comes with the lengthy Bakelite handle for a stronger grip
- Boasts an aesthetic design with a premium red metallic finish
- Offers apt thickness to suit the daily needs of Indian cooking
- Double-Riveted Bakelite Handles
- European Nonstick Coating
- Induction-Compatible Cookware
- Lesser layers of non-stick coating
- Comparatively smaller frying pan
If you are searching for a stylish frying pan to match your modern kitchen, then the Cello Cookwell Frying Pan with granite would be a decent bet. This piece of cookware provides your kitchen’s interior the much-needed touch of elegance together with an effective cooking performance. Being a nonstick frying pan, this cookware is quite easy to clean and maintain.
Moreover, this frying pan from Cello has been fortified with the sturdy soft-touch handle to aid safe cooking at home. Additionally, the frying pan has been equipped with the durable American heritage Dupont non-stick coating to facilitate healthy cooking. Further, it is a gas and induction-compatible pan to offer added convenience.
- Comes with the heat-resistant detachable handles for support
- Crafted using high-grade Aluminium alloy for faster heating
- Equipped with the durable 5-layer 3mm thick non-stick coating
- Boasts a sophisticated design to match with your kitchen’s décor
- Gas & Induction-Compatible Cookware
- American Heritage Dupont Coating
- Cool-Touch Detachable Handle
- Isn’t a metal-friendly frying pan
- The base may turn black over time
For all those looking for healthy cookware alternatives in the market, investing in the all-new Borosil Stainless Steel Cookfresh Fry Pan is a decent choice. Crafted using the sturdy SS 304, this frying pan can be used to cook food safely on a hot plate, gas, and induction cooktops. Moreover, this cookware boasts the Impact Bonded Technology that involves the forging of 3 metals under the superior impact.
As a result, there aren’t any air gaps amongst the layers of metal, which assists in uniform heat distribution and eliminating any hot spots. Moreover, this Tri-Ply bottom cookware ensures prolonged life expectancy and safer cooking. Additionally, with the affordable pricing, it becomes a decent gifting solution for the upcoming festive season.
- Comes with a sophisticated design to suit your kitchen’s décor
- Comprises the impact-bonded bottom to offer uniform heating
- Allows cooking on induction, hot plate, and gas for convenience
- Provides a lengthy 5-years warranty on the impact-bonded bottom
- Multi-functional SS Cookware
- Stainless Steel Mirror Finishing
- Energy-Efficient Cookware
- Doesn’t come with a cover lid
- The absence of the handle grip
Next, we have a frying pan option that can be utilized at the weekend BBQ parties at home. The Meyer Cast iron Frying Pan allows you to bake, fry, and BBQ your favorite snacks on the campfire, induction, oven, grill, etc. Moreover, the Meyer skillets are crafted wider and deeper to offer ample cooking surface. As a result, you can bake, sear, and fry your desired food items perfectly using this cookware.
Boasting the monolith design (one-piece), this frying pan doesn’t have any rivets, screws, or welding joints. Additionally, there are easy pouring lips on either side to ensure that the pan-juices won’t get wasted. Further, these pans tend to heat up rapidly and uphold the heat for an extended period for saving ample cooking gas.
- A 100% toxin-free cast-iron frying pan for healthy cooking
- Crafted with high-grade cast material for energy-efficiency
- Ensures the preservation of food’s flavors & nutritional value
- Provides a hassle-free lifetime warranty for added suitability
- Convenient Pouring Lips
- Suitable for Every Cooktop
- Extended Heat Retention
- Doesn’t comprise a cover or lid
- Relatively expensive frying pan
Here comes another aesthetically intended frying pan from the house of Wonderchef to add a touch of elegance to your kitchen. This Wonderchef Frying Pan is a multipurpose round bottom pan, which has the quality of both a frying pan and sauté pan. Boasting the elegant marble look, this frying pan becomes a quality addition to your cookware armory.
Moreover, this frying pan comes with the premium non-stick coating to aid oil-free cookery whilst keeping the flavors intact! Crafted using the 100% virgin Aluminium, you can cook food quite faster owing to the uniform heat distribution. Further, there is a lengthy soft-touch handle on board to help you cook food without stressing about the safety.
- Boasts the sophisticated marble look to give an elegant touch
- Comes with the soft-touch handles and knob for suitability
- Compatible with induction, electric, glass, and gas cooktops
- Offers 2-years brand warranty against the manufacturing flaws
- MetaTuff 5-Layer Non-Stick Coating
- 100% Virgin Aluminium Cookware
- Compatible with All Types of Cooktops
- Doesn’t comprises a cover or lid
- Needs to be washed a little cautiously
Stainless steel cookware is one of the most reliable types available on the market. Similarly, the Vinod Stainless Steel Frying Pan with the 3-layer construction is top-notch cookware to have in your kitchen. Boasting the SS 430 magnetic stainless steel and food-grade 18/8 stainless, this fry pan supports induction cooking apart from the regular stove cooking.
Moreover, there is Aluminium encapsulated into the walls and bottom to deliver rapid cooking whilst minimizing the sticking of food. Additionally, you can cook and serve using this fry pan as it is classically polished and designed with the matte-finish interior and stainless steel exterior. Furthermore, this triple-layered frying pan comes with the ergonomic riveted SS handles for added support.
- Ensures hygienic cooking with the stainless steel construction
- Comes with the sturdy riveted handle to offer decent support
- Offers the magnetic stainless steel outer layer for induction use
- Provides even heat distribution with Aluminium encapsulation
- Lengthy 60-Month Warranty
- Top-Grade Stainless Steel Mirror Finish
- Sturdy Triple-Layer Construction
- Doesn’t comes with the proper handle grip
- Needs to be soaked in water before cleaning
For all those having a smaller family, here we present the Bergner Carbon TT Fry Pan, which comes with the 3mm stainless steel base. As a result, this frying pan is suitable for both gas stoves and induction cooking for ample flexibility. Moreover, the dense gauge helps provide decent heat retention and uniform distribution for serving fresh & hot meals.
Consequently, the pan base diminishes the probability of overcooking and allows you to cook effectively on medium or low flame. Additionally, the forged Aluminium shapes up the dense base for uniformly distributing the heat to evade hot spots. Further, this cookware has been designed using Carbon TT for modernizing your kitchen’s decor.
- Comes with the metallic grey exterior finish for elegance
- Comprises a thick bade to ensure even heat distribution
- Equipped with the non-heating handle for a proper grip
- Compatible with every type of cooktop for apt flexibility
- Fusion Titanium Non-Stick Coating
- Non-Slip Stay-Cool Handle
- Corrosion-Resistant Cookware
- The lid needs to be purchased separately
- The oil needs to be spread using a brush
The final frying pan option on our listing is an affordable yet high-quality cookware from iBELL. This non-stick Aluminium fry pan turns home cooking both healthy and safe. Coming with the improved non-stick coating, this cookware guarantees durability and doesn’t react with the food products. Consequently, the coating also aids effortless cleaning whilst ensuring hassle-free cooking.
Crafted having a dense Aluminium body, this frying pan heats up quickly and ensures even heat distribution. As a result, there aren’t any hot spots on the cooking surface to avoid the burning of food. Moreover, it comes with a sturdy handle to make sure that your hands stay away from the heat. Further, this frying pan is compatible with both gas stoves and induction cooktops for apt flexibility.
- Boasts the triple-layer non-stick coating for easier cooking
- Heats up quickly yet uniformly with the thick Aluminium base
- Comes with the sophisticated texture design for a modish look
- Equipped with the heat-resilient handle to aid safer cooking
- Sophisticated Texture Design
- High-Quality Aluminium Body
- Gas Stove & Induction-Compatible
- Doesn’t comprise a lid or cover
- Needs to be washed cautiously
Recommendation for Quick Buyers
Choosing the perfect frying pan to cater to your cooking requirements might not be easy with the variety of options in the market. Hence, we had reviewed the Best Frying Pans for helping our users find the best bang for their buck. Although the dimensions of every frying pan would differ according to the price tag, choosing the best non-stick pan is important.
Coming to the usage of a frying pan, you should refrain from using plenty of oil when cooking your food. Instead, prefer using olive oil for preparing healthy food items at home. Moreover, it won’t leave any sort of sticky residue behind to aid hassle-free cleaning. You must cook the food on medium flame or heat level so that the non-stick coating lasts for an extended period.
Additionally, if some of the users haven’t been able to choose a frying pan that would match their preferences and requirements; we would ask them to go with the recommended product. The frying pan that we would suggest the users buy is the Hawkins Futura Non-Stick Frying Pan with Steel Lid, which has been crafted employing a patented process and top-quality German non-stick coating.
Do drop your views & thoughts on the best frying pan in the below comment section and share the post with friends, family and loved ones!