Indian food is all about spices, herbs, and masala! But, the taste won’t be authentic if the spices and masala aren’t coming from a reliable source. It is the reason why people in the rural areas still rely on grinding the spices & herbs at home! However, the millennial generation can rely on appliances or tools like the best dry grinders to get the job done. Therefore, today we will review the Best Dry Grinders in India so that you can impart that authentic Indian taste to your recipes every single time.
The best-rated dry masala grinders help grind the raw spices instantaneously and deliver a smooth residue of the spice or herb being ground. A majority of people tend to purchase the masala powders from the market, which could lose the flavor 2-3 weeks post the seal is tampered with. Thus, grinding the masala at home using a top-quality dry grinder is recommended.
Using a top-rated dry masala grinder helps turn the coffee beans & raw herbs into powdered form. The freshly prepared masala or spice powder needs to be used within 3-4 days for a flavorful curry. With that said, move on to our dry grinder reviews to catch hold of a good-quality dry grinder for your kitchen!
Best Dry Grinder in India 2021 – Reviews
Now you can easily realize the delight of hassle-free dry grinding with the touch of a button! Bring home the all-new Lee Star Stainless Steel Grinder. The 400W dry grinder turns grinding way easier and helps keep the hassles at bay. Using this dry grinder, you can effortlessly grind different kinds of nuts, herbs, and whole spices in no time whatsoever. Moreover, this grinder has been equipped with rust-resistant stainless steel blades and a high-performance single-speed motor. As a result, the user can enjoy precise and perfect grinding results at home for flavorful cooking. Not just dry grinding; the Lee Star Grinder is also perfect for wet grinding and preparation of dough & pastes.
- Fortified with a stainless steel body for higher durability
- Comes with the push-start button for stress-free working
- Offers single-speed control to avoid any sort of confusion
- Perfect for both dry & wet grinding of spices, nuts, & pastes
- Equipped with the anti-corrosive stainless steel blades
- Durable Stainless Steel Body
- Rust-Resilient Stainless Steel Blades
- Effortless Single Speed Control
The customer support needs improvement
The mixing jar capacity can be a touch larger
The Glen SA4045BG 350-Watt Mini Blender is a grinder having a small and compact size. It can grind about 30 g substance at a time as it has a 30g grinder jar. It is suitable for grinding low-quality materials for day-to-day use. You can grind different spices and coffee beans in this grinder, and you can use it daily as it is small in size and convenient to use so that you can grind out the fresh spices and coffee beans. The lid of the grinder jar is transparent to see the grinding process without any deflection. It can also grind many spices and herbs. It has a one-push button so that it is easy for users to the new ones and those who don’t have enough knowledge about the technology. The motor’s power is 350W, which helps in grinding the toughest and hardest material.
- Boasts a compact & sleek design to deliver easier storage
- Helps prepare fruit shakes instantaneously at your home
- Comes with a food-grade transparent bowl for checking
- Offers the transparent grinder lid to provide clear visibility
- Equipped with the push-button switch for easier operation
- Rust-Resilient Stainless Steel Blades
- Perfect for Grinding Smaller Batches
- Food-Grade Transparent Grinding Bowl
- A relatively expensive dry grinder
- Preparing smooth puree can be time-taking
The Sheffield Classic Instant Masala Grinder can be used for grinding coffee beans, spices, whole grains, and nuts. At a single time, about 50g of substance can be ground. The bowl of the grinder is made up of stainless steel, and the blades of the grinder are also made up of stainless steel. It has a switch control push-down button so that you can control the process of grinding as per your requirement and convenience. It is equipped with an elegant modern design concept.
- Equipped with stainless steel blades & bowl for durability
- Offers the switch or push-button control for effortless grinding
- Perfect grinder to process nuts, spices, whole grains, and coffee
- Boasts a modern & sophisticated design to suit any kitchen décor
- Fortified with the powerful 200W motor for top-notch grinding
- Elegant & Sophisticated Design
- Durable Stainless Steel Bowl & Blades
- Powerful 200W Grinding Motor
- A comparatively smaller grinding capacity
- Cleaning the unit could be quite unwieldy
It has many features that make a place in the list of the Best Dry Grinders in India. It is famous for its powerful performance, looks as well as it is more durable than the other types of grinders. You can prepare many excellent and tasty chutneys and grounded masalas and chopped vegetables in this dry grinder. The grinder consists of unbreakable jars which are made up of polycarbonate material. The pots are also transparent so that you can easily monitor all the grinding processes going inside the grinder. It also has sharp blades, which give an excellent performance. The functioning is pretty much more straightforward so that the new ones into this trend can also use this without any reference. The grinder is easy to clean and can be easily maintained.
- Equipped with the powerful 400W motor for faster grinding
- Comes with twin jars & blades for performing every function
- Offers the quick push-start feature to ensure faster processing
- Boasts a stylish design & sleek construction without any buttons
- Comprises 2 stainless steel blade sets for blending & grinding
- Highly-Efficient 400W Motor
- 3 Interchangeable Transparent Jars
- Truly Convenient & Safe Operation
- The spare parts may not be available
- Needs to be stopped after every 15 seconds
It has many features that make a place in the list of Top Dry Grinders in India. It is famous for its powerful performance, looks, and it is more durable than the other types of grinders, which we have seen in the list of 6 best dry mills in India 2020. The color available in this type of grinder is pistil red. The blades of the blender are made up of stainless steel. It is durable and has a power of 750 watts.
- Comes with rust-free stainless steel jars & blades for durability
- Offers a convenient 3-speed control & pulse function for ease
- Allows for as long as 25-minute continuous grinding of spices & grains
- Equipped with the appropriate vacuum feet for stable operation
- Boasts the advanced ventilation system to avoid overheating issue
- Ultra-Powerful 750W Grinding Motor
- 3 Leak-Proof Interchangeable Jars
- Elegant & Sophisticated Body Design
- Absence of rubber gasket in the grinding jar
- Produces plenty of noise when grinding
It has many features that make a place in the list of the Top-Rated Dry Grinders in India. It is one of the most uncomplicated coffee grinders, which is made up of blades that efficiently grind the coffee beans to a greater extent. You can grind 90 g of coffee beans at a time, the jar used for the process of grinding is transparent so that you can monitor the grinding process going inside the grinder. A brush is available to keep the grinder neat and clean in a simplified manner.
- Comes with the push-to-grind function for effortless usage
- Comprises the pulse-lid to deliver hassle-free grinding at home
- Helps grind coffee, nuts, and all types of Asian spices with ease
- Offers convenient cord storage to avoid any sort of accidents
- Provides the transparent & detachable bean container for suitability
- Durable Stainless Steel Grinding Blades
- Effortless Push-to-Grind System
- Integrated Cleaning Brush
- The customer service needs improvement
- Some spices may not be ground evenly
Best Dry Grinders in India – Buying Guide
Utilizing the best dry masala grinder, powdering the whole nuts, spices, and coffee beans becomes way easier. The dry grinders will help deliver freshly prepared spices powder for curries filled with flavors. However, with an abundance of top dry grinders online, considering the below-mentioned aspects & features becomes imperative. So, do give this dry grinder buying guide a read for a valuable purchase:
With the advancements in technology, dry grinders have evolved in recent times. The modern-day grinders can solely deliver 1 or 2 bowls of ground masala or spices at most. Some grinder comes with the detachable bowls but a few don’t offer this luxury. The dry grinder’s design tends to play a vital role as a meticulously planned unit can grind faster along with being cleaned easily.
Customarily, the dry masala grinders feature a compact design, and hence, the capacity is on the smaller side. You may grind nearly 100gm herbs or spices in one fell swoop. Hence, you need to pay attention to the grinder’s capacity keeping your usage requirements in mind. You can surely grind spices like cumin, turmeric, clove, and coriander for everyday usage.
In the market, you can find different grinders offering different wattage or power ratings. The dry grinder boasting a higher wattage helps grind faster owing to the powerful motor in place. Hence, you surely need to check the power rating before making the final choice.
The next aspect surely needs to be taken into consideration as it can make or break the purchase. Leaning the grinder could be an exhausting task if the material isn’t easy to clean. Generally, the area surrounding the blades gets clogged with the ground masala and hence, becomes fairly tough to clean. Thus, you need to go with the grinders offering a detachable jar to ensure easy cleanup.
On the market, you can find a variety of dry grinders coming from different price brackets. But, you can still find the best-rated dry grinder for your kitchen without even having to break the bank.
Types of Dry Masala Grinders in India
If you are really fond of cooking, the dry grinders can do wonders for your home-chef lifestyle. The dry masala grinders will turn every recipe into a masterpiece filling it with authentic flavor and taste. Moreover, the will help diminish the manual labor and keep away plenty of hassles one can encounter whilst cook.
These kitchen appliances will make things easier and thus, allow you to enjoy your home cooking. On the other hand, the type of grinder you choose solely depends on your cooking requirements. On the market, you can find the stand mixer grinders, which would prove to be convenient owing to the power they offer.
Though, they need to be stored in a safer place and may not be easily transportable. Then, you have the hand blenders that offer portability at their best. These handheld devices help perform various tasks such as blending, mixing, and even grinding. Moreover, you can even go for the food processors, which can perform any kitchen task. You name it and it’s done in the next moment!
You also have the standard mixer grinders, which provide 3 distinct jars to solve different processing purposes. The larger jar may be used to prepare batters; the medium jar is best-suited for grinding, and the smaller one to prepare chutneys.
But, the dry masala grinders are special and comprise a single jar to perform both dry and wet grinding. One more type is the Juicer Mixer Grinder that is comparable to the food processors offering 3 jars together with the distinct juicer jar. They are ideal appliances for smaller households comprising 3 to 4 family members.
Recommendation for Quick Buyers
Since we have concluded the dry grinder reviews, we expect that you must agree to the fact that dry grinder is a necessity. If you require grinding whole herbs, spices, and coffee at home, the best dry grinders can surely rise to the occasion. However, you might as well buy a sub-standard dry grinder if you neglect the top features defined in the Dry Grinder Buying Guide.
Hence, you need to consider the top aspects to catch hold of the Best Dry Grinder in India to enjoy flawless grinding in the kitchen. Moreover, if you haven’t been able to select a top-quality dry grinder as yet, we can lend our help with our product suggestion. The top-rated wet grinder we would recommend to our users is the Lee Star LE-804 400-Watt Grinder, which comes equipped with anti-corrosive stainless steel blades along with the stainless steel body for the perfect dry grinding performance.