The appliances used for water heating are quite necessary to have during the winter. Whether you need to have a bath during the frosty winters or perform other household chores such as laundry and kitchen utensils, the water heating devices become important. On the market, you may find several appliances to solve the purpose, but the best immersion rods prove to be quite economical. Hence, today we will be reviewing the Best Immersion Water Heaters in India to help you satisfy the hot water requirement with the winters just round the corner.
On the other hand, installing geysers, heating water on gas stoves, and employing eco-friendly solutions like solar water heaters can also be considered. However, the best-rated immersion water heaters allow you to perform water heating at home without burning a hole in your pocket. Thus, if you are looking for an affordable way to heat water at home, going with the top immersion rods reviewed below could be a wise decision with several options available online.
Best Immersion Water Heaters in India 2021 – Reviews
This immersion rod is handy and convenient to use in every household. It is available in black. Moreover, the model heats the water faster and, at the same time, is also energy efficient. Also, it is made in India and is also ISI-approved. Further, it has an anti-corrosive body that ensures its longevity. It has a compact shape and size, which makes it easy to store in the cabinets. Lastly, the immersion rod also has a power indicator and bucket handle to keep the immersion rod in place.
- Comes with the 1500-Watt power rating for faster heating
- An ISI marked electrical device and hence, assures authenticity
- Offers the LED indicator, which tells you about power status
- Comprises the shock-proof plastic handle for added safety
- Provides 1-year manufacturer’s warranty to counter defects
- Fully-Insulated Shockproof Handle
- Outdoor & Indoor Usage
- Reasonably-Price Immersion Rod
- The earthing needs to work properly
- The power plug is relatively bigger
This is a 1500W metal water heater immersion rod. This is available in white color. Also, it is efficient, has a long life, and is also cost-effective. Moreover, it can be used indoors as well as outdoors. Further, it has shockproof technology, which makes it much safer. Lastly, the copper heating element is plated with nickel, which increases its lifetime. It is also effortless and convenient to use.
- Equipped with the 1500W heating element for faster heating
- Comes with the nickel-plated copper element for durability
- Can be used both outdoors and indoors for apt convenience
- Offers the bucket handle to keep the unit properly immersed
- Starts heating the water within seconds to avoid the waiting
- Advanced Shock-Proof Technology
- Heat-Proof Plastic Insulation
- Energy-Efficient Performance
- A comparatively costly immersion rod
- Relatively smaller power cord length
This is one of the most efficient and user-friendly immersion water heater rods available in the market. It is available blue. Moreover, it is water and shockproof, too, which makes it much safer to use. Further, it is anti-corrosive, which makes it last longer. Lastly, it also has fast heating technology and is also energy efficient.
- Equipped with the 1500-Watt Heating Element for rapid heat-up
- Advanced technology for waterproof & shockproof usability
- Fortified with the copper heating element for added durability
- Comes with the anti-corrosive properties to deliver apt heating
- Provides 1-year manufacturer’s warranty to counter the defects
- Rapid Heating Technology
- Energy-Efficient Performance
- Convenient Plastic Bucket Hook
- Takes relatively more time for heating
- Might not fit every other bucket
This immersion water heater heats water faster and consumes 1500w. It is available in silver color. Moreover, it has a power requirement of 230v – 250v, 50 – 60 Hz. Then, the compact shape and size make it easy to store where ever required. Further, the bakelite handle makes it cool to touch even when the heating element is heated. Also, is made of copper with nickel plating, which increases its longevity. Lastly, the power on indicator makes it easy and safe to use too. It is also cost-effective.
- Offers the 1500W power rating to deliver rapid water heating
- An ISI certified immersion water heater to assure apt durability
- Equipped with the durable nickel-plated copper heating element
- Comes with the neon indicator to display the rod’s power status
- Provides 2-years manufacturer’s warranty to counter the defects
- Convenient Bucket Holder
- Faster Heating Technology
- ISI-Certified Immersion Rod
- Not compatible with the regular sockets
- The body needs some improvement
This is a 2000 watt immersion water heater rod. It is very efficient and convenient to use for every household. The heating material is made of copper, thus lasts longer. It is cost and energy-efficient as well. It has a long wire, making it more comfortable to use if the plug point is afar. It has a bucket holder pin, which keeps the rod in place above the water level. Its compact size and shape also allow it to stay anywhere.
- An affordable immersion water heater to suit every budget
- Comes with the 2000W heating element for faster heating
- Equipped with the copper heating tube for added durability
- Comprises the bucket holder to retain the rod in its place
- Offers the shock-proof body to avoid any sort of accidents
- 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Budget-Friendly Immersion Rod
- Faster Heating Performance
- Isn’t suitable for alkaline or soapy water
- Isn’t an energy-efficient immersion heater
This is very easy to use an immersion water heater rod. It is ISI-approved. The heating material is made of brass and is made in a unique way for fast heating. It is also energy-efficient and cost-effective at the same time. The heating material is anti-corrosive, which increases its lifetime. It is also available in a variety of colors. Its elegant and highly insulated handle makes it shockproof as well as very convenient to use.
- Equipped with the 1500W heating element for faster heating
- An ISI certified immersion water heater for proper durability
- Comes with the brass heating element for better performance
- Crafted out of anti-corrosive material to ensure apt longevity
- Allows for optimum heat transfer for enhanced functionality
- Advanced Shock-Proof Technology
- Anti-Corrosive Heating Element
- Rapid Heating Performance
- Absence of the bucket holder
- The body frame seems outdated
Best Immersion Water Heaters in India – Buying Guide
If you haven’t bought an immersion water heater in the past, making the eventual decision could be tough. Hence, we have come up with the Immersion Rods Buying Guide, which will help you make a better choice as per your requirements and budget. You need to make sure that you consider the aspects discussed below when buying an immersion rod to get the best bang for your buck:
Generally, the immersion rods can be found with 3 distinct power choices that are 1000, 1500, and 2000W. Every single one of them offers a distinct level of performance, but the 1500W immersion rods prove to be the winner. On the other hand, for the people who prefer buying an energy-efficient and affordable immersion rod, then the 1000W models would be a good choice. Hence, you need to make the final choice wisely and purchase an immersion rod that matches your requirements.
Next, you will have to go for the immersion rods manufactured by popular brands to ensure durability and value for money. Even though you can go with the inexpensive immersion rods coming from the sub-standard brands, but efficiency and safety can’t be guaranteed. With that said, selecting an immersion water heater from an all-new brand could make you splurge plenty of money. Hence, to be on the safe side, you need to prefer buying an immersion rod from a reliable brand.
Moreover, you need to consider the safety features as well when buying an immersion water heater for your home. Doing so can keep you and your family safe from fire hazards and accidents. Features such as overheating protection, waterproof, and shock-proof working can surely make the water heating safer and more convenient.
Lastly, we would like you to consider the warranty period when buying an immersion rod online. A majority of immersion rods coming from reliable brands offer a decent warranty period. Hence, we would suggest you choose the immersion rods providing no less than a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty to keep away from the after-purchase hassles.
So, these were some of the top factors of consideration that you need to keep in mind when buying an immersion water heater. Also, you should ensure that you check the safety instructions before you start using the product for a safer experience.
Why Should We Buy an Immersion Water Heater?
For heating water at home, the immersion rod water heaters prove to be an affordable appliance. All you need to do is plug in the immersion rod, and the heating element gets on with its job. Within a period of 15 to 20 minutes, the immersion rods can heat an entire bucket of water. Not just the buckets, these immersion water heaters can be used with any beaker or container since there aren’t any added peripherals needed for use.
Moreover, there are advanced safety features in place like the automatic cut-off function to avoid accidental shocks. Also, the automatic on/off feature owing to the thermostat delivers convenient operation. Talking about the power consumption, the immersion rods prove to be quite energy-efficient compared to the instant water heaters and geysers.
As a result, if you are looking for an easy-to-use and economical product for heating water, the immersion water heaters are the ones you can count on!
Types of Water Heaters in India
Everyone likes to have some options at their disposal while shopping. As far as the water heaters are considered, there are plenty of options to choose from. Relying on the preference, budget, and requirements, you can go with any water heater discussed below:
Solar Water Heaters
If you are a person who prefers the eco-friendly option for heating water, then solar water heaters would be a decent bet. These water heaters tend to solve the purpose along with promoting the factor of sustainability. These devices convert solar energy into heat employing the solar thermal collector.
Storage Water Heaters (Above 6-Liters)
One of the most preferred types of water heaters on the market is the storage water heater. Preferred for domestic usage, the storage water heaters are equipped with a storage tank to perform the water heating on top of the storage use. Using these water heaters, the hot water can be stored for extended periods even if there is a power cut and hence, delivers hot water whenever you require.
Instant Water Heaters (Up to 3 Liters)
Next, we have instant water heaters, which are high-power appliances used to heat water instantly. These water heaters come with a compact design and are apt for the smaller kitchens and bathrooms where you experience a space crunch.
Now, we have the most valuable and convenient method used to heat water at home. Yes, we are talking about the affordable immersion water heaters or rods out there. Owing to the compact design, the immersion rods may be stored inside the cabinets after use for suitability. Intended to deliver rapid water heating, the immersion rods also comprise a light indicator, hanging hook, and water level indicator to ensure safer operation.
Lastly, you have the gas geysers that need LPG access to function. Working without electricity, the gas geyser only needs a continuous supply of LPG through the cylinders or gas pipelines. Hence, gas water heaters are lightweight, energy-efficient, and prove to be quite cost-effective in the long run.
Recommendation for Quick Buyers
By now, you must have understood that the best immersion water heaters are important to conform to your hot water requirements during the approaching winters. Moreover, if you are often on the move, the Best Immersion Rods in India are quite easy to carry owing to the portable design. However, there are various models on the market, which would make the choice difficult. This is the reason why we have listed the Top Immersion Rods in India to help you make a good decision.
Also, you can refer to Immersion Rod Buying Guide to make a well-informed decision by keeping the top factors in mind. Further, if you still haven’t been able to choose the best-rated immersion water heater from our listing, we would suggest you go with our product recommendation. The top-rated immersion water heater that we will recommend to our users is the Crompton CG-IHL 152 1500-Watt Immersion Water Heater, which will deliver superior performance and durability to best cater to your hot water requirements.